In a message dated 2/26/02 9:26:58 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >What we are seeing is that equisetum tea used on an agar plate grows the
most
>beautiful beneficient fungus with the nicest fattest hyphae of any other
>inoculant.  These are the type of things we need to see in our soils to
>suppress the pathogenic fungi...sstorch

What's this 'we,' Steve? Are you running a lab or are you working with
someone?

AND, that reminds me, what's the news on the Ingham testing of your
preps that Christy mentioned in her report on the Future of Preps
conference? >>

The we is Soilfood Web Inc.[swi] testing what I prescribe for the fields.  We
are simply looking at the bd remedies through swi eyes and correlating to the
processes involved.
There is some funding for this through a vineyard I am consulting at.  The
report for the remedies were biologically high but I there has not been a
written report yet...sstorch