In a message dated 2/27/02 9:21:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Steve,
did I miss a list of > >beautiful beneficient fungus with the nicest fattest
hyphae< ?
I assume you are speaking of mycorrhizal mycelium are there others?

Also how are you going to keep those fat hyphae in suspension and how do you
keep them from drying out after application? Or is it just spores you are
spraying?

By the By congratulations on the notoriety! >>

There seems to be a particular fuungal variety with larger diameter hyphae
that the soil food web recognizes as more beneficial than others.  The hyphae
grow as filaments in an aqueous solution and will spray out nicely.  I am
developing a compressed air sprayer to apply these remedies so as not to
damage microbes.  It is alright if they dessicate after soil contact, they
will go dormant, or encyst or incorpoprate in the soil and revive at the
appropriate time.  SStorch