If there are some here who would be interested in seeing tests on the
microbial and fungal counts as discussed last week I am willing to
coordinate that effort.

Contribute what you can. $5 or 10, or $2 it doesn't matter. I will
collect the funds, get them to the lab, and arrange for the testing. I
will make an occasional report to the group on the progress of the
project as we go along.

I just need to be sure I'm clear on what preps we are testing and which
tests we are having done. It will also depend on how much money is
collected; what we can afford.

You can send checks or money order to  Bonnie York

  10407 NE 269th St

  Battle Ground, Wa.

  USA            98604

It would be good if I can get the funds collected and into one check for
SFI in the next two weeks.  I would like to have this project underway
and not hanging around for too long.

Thanks,
Bonnie York