Hi! Lloyd/ Roger,

I have the Base 44 Rates for five different rabbit deterring broadcasts.

I can make phials of pillules of any or all...

They are: To make ........  unattractive to rabbits.
                To prevent rabbits breading in...
                To prevent rabbits over wintering in ....
                To prevent rabbits crossing the boundary of .....
                To keep ........ free of rabbits.

To make them I need the details of the piece of land, as that is part of making
them and I understand they are not transferable, but only work for the stated
land.

Gil