Hi Steve - great post - great holiday too I bet!
> The green house is filling up with flats of newly seeded trays.  This week
> will go in and spray with a bc tea laced with trace minerals.
Can you tell us exactly how you make the trace element fortified BC - lack
of attention to trace element nutrition is one of the major problems
suffered by BD.
What do you use as source of traces and what special measures do you take to
maintain the microbial integrity of your BC? . This would be valuable
information for many on the list.
While we are on barrel compost - several months back I posted the start of
an experiment using radionically prepared compost preps to make it . The
result seems to be good , the both conventional prepped and radionic prepped
pits performed almost identically , turned at the same time , both finished
with the same dark colloidal feel , and we tested energy wise at the Hugh
Lovel workshop with a radionic machine and three of us dowsed for energy -
both samples gave good readings - the radionic one a little higher but no
significant difference. Have not stirred and applied any yet but have some
real nice aerobic tea brewing using a couple of scoops of it in the tea bag.
I dont expect the traditionalists on the list to go into raptures over this
but I believe that we need to know if these things can work. It could be
useful to use some radionically prepared prep water in any making of BD
preps -

>This afternoon
> I will spray the thousand yards of leaves delivered to the farm by the
town
> with equisetum, bc, and 500.
Our local town council gathers fallen leaves over autumn, I am investigating
the cost of getting them delivered, almost exclusively london plane trees is
this worthwhile?

Cheers
Lloyd Charles