Eric - they are only as dumb as those that think that ALL organic food is
better than ALL non organic food - we need to make the distinction between
food grown to minimum organic certification standards and properly grown
organic food with trace mineral integrity and high energy. BIG difference!!
Lloyd Charles

Thanks, Lloyd.

Until we can establish that the food we produce biodynamically is substantially superior nutritionally to conventional agriculture products, we will be tied the artificially low prices of supermarket foods. We will also be sharing the same market with them. We all know we do have a different product. I, for one, do not believe that we have proven this to the satisfaction of enough people to make the difference in the minds of the buying public that we need to make so that farming small holdings biodynamically is economically viable.

We simply are not selling the same thing that agribusiness is growing. Without 'studies' documenting, though, the man on the street feels like a 'sucker' if they pay more for our produce, or even go out of their way to do so. I know. I see it all the time.

-Allan