Dear Glen and James
Can we take the definitions just a bit further please - maybe we can save
confusing people any further. I am sloppy with language - my Granma used to
chastise me for it when I was a kid and I have not improved much! So some of
this is undoudtedly due to that.

#  Glen - When you say potentised preps is that specifically potentised by
dilution and sucussion?
# When I talk of radionically prepared preps I mean things that are
potentised by instrument but are then applied by spraying out onto a target
. I have assumed that both of the above stay where you put them and was
hoping that your work would support that assumption in both cases. (this has
important implications for how we use these)
#Application of either of the above by radionic broadcast of any type I
would expect to radiate out to boundaries and be difficult to keep from
effecting small areas (test plots) within the broader boundary.

Does this make sense? does this agree with your experience or have I strayed
somewhere? You have been doing this a lot longer than me and I would
appreciate your guidance
Thanks
Lloyd Charles