The Council of Canadians organized a speaker tour in the western provinces to rally
support against GM wheat. The tour ran from late Feb. through last week, but no news
of it here in the east (where we only care about potatoes). Did anyone (Eric?) attend
any of these meetings?

It seems to me the GM cat is out of the bag, pollution-wise, and people will be forced
into a further compromised definition of organic (re: acceptable amount of
contamination).

Nancy G.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455