YUP!

Yah I know I am cheeky.
The only problem I find in dealing with a quantum reality is that you have to have a very flexible brain or spine or both because it is what causes most people to seek Psychiatric advice. A normal ego based shrink would have a field day in this chat room. I always question everything.... in my belief system and discard everything that does not fit and Biodynamic Agriculture is a perfect fit.

something I wrote when I was 19yrs old

Children Of The Sun

we will dance till dawn you and I
the way the ancients did and continue to do
our dance is of the moon and sun
will we always be fighting and never apart?
till a tear of light drips from the Son to earth
sending us to freedom and salvation

In this time of war of the ignorant
A sincere heartfelt
PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL