So funny,
This is my style !
BUT ,

What I can tell you something ,

1 ,Fsl will not have the vivante code to build for their release , you will
not have a HardFloat enviroment

2,Fsl dont have the DMA support for UART ,i2c ,SPI support on their current
bsp code and no plan to support

3,Fsl have ADMA bug on their SDHC host controller ,

4,Fsl dont support 16bit NAND boot on iMX6

5 TBD

Ok, now , let's talk about your bull shit board ?