On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM, William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be willing to test Robert,
>
> However, I'd want to netboot it. So, I'd need some way to achieve that. If
> the 3.12-rcx instructions on your eewiki cover that, then I should be able
> to deal with that.
>
> Now if there were a way I could use your prebuilt test images . . . that'd
> be even better. But I have not yet taken a look at them.
>
> RC4 has working USB ?

Correct, we just fixed it today.. (it was a config issue the whole
time, and usb had been working since rc1..)
https://github.com/beagleboard/kernel/commit/e1ec2a113936a779cb78df286bd66d931bfe9ea5

With my "netinstall" you can use the [--use-beta-kernel] just not all
netinstall targets are fully built yet.. It's 'bone5' for the tag..

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/