On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM, porkupan <vladimir.bor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, then how do we make sure the GPIOs are muxed on the pins?  The
> "normal" way to access GPIOs (via /sys/class/gpio) is not working in 3.11.
> Maybe due to the multiplexing?  It worked fine in 3.7 stable, if it's any
> help.

Well, with 3.7 we did not use device tree's...

> /sys/kernel/debug/omap_mux is present, but it's empty.   It is configured in
> the kernel build.  I don't see how it can be enabled in device tree.

It's not a "device tree" only zImage, as a few board files are still
enabled that do not work with very well with device trees..

the "TI" only "omap_mux" has been replaced by the generic "pinctrl" driver..

See:
/sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/44e10800.pinmux/pins

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/