I'm trying to stream a video using RTSP to the BeagleBone, but I have not
had any luck.  Using mplayer, I call the following command: mplayer -vo
fbdev2 -demuxer live555 rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov

This video works just fine with VLC player in Ubuntu (x86), but when
running on the BeagleBone it does not.  I have installed the
gst-plugins-good-rtsp, and libgstrtsp-0.10-0 packages.  Anything else that
I could try?