ffmpeg seems to stream the video just fine, but I cannot seem to get it to
display the video on either the framebuffer or on X if I'm running the gdm
service.  For example:

This works by streaming the video and saving it as a .mov file.  If I copy
this to my development machine the .mov file plays just fine.
ffmpeg -i rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov -c:v libx264
-f h264 test.mov

This does not work.  I get a lot of weird looking pixels on my display.
ffmpeg -i rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov -c:v libx264
-f h264 /dev/fb0

Suggestions?