Here is my output from mplayer:  It just sits there and does nothing...

root@beaglebone:~# mplayer -vo fbdev2 -zoom -x 800 -y 480
 rtsp://184.72.239.149
/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov

MPlayer2 2.0-379-ge3f5043 (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team

162 audio & 361 video codecs

Playing rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov.

Resolving 184.72.239.149 for AF_INET6...

Couldn't resolve name for AF_INET6: 184.72.239.149

Connecting to server 184.72.239.149[184.72.239.149]: 554...

A single media stream only is supported atm.

rtsp_session: unsupported RTSP server. Server type is 'Wowza Media Server
3.6.2.
18 build8031'.

STREAM_LIVE555, URL: rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov

Stream not seekable!

Detected file format:

Initiated "audio/MPEG4-GENERIC" RTP subsession on port 33062

Initiated "video/H264" RTP subsession on port 52738

VIDEO:  [H264]  0x0  0bpp  24.000 fps    0.0 kbps ( 0.0 kbyte/s)

Opening video filter: [scale]

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[ass] auto-open

Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family

Selected video codec: [ffh264] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg H.264)

Forced audio codec: mad

Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders

AUDIO: 12000 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 0.0 kbit/0.00% (ratio: 0->48000)

Selected audio codec: [ffaac] afm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg AAC (MPEG-2/MPEG-4
Audio))

AO: [alsa] 11025Hz 2ch s16le (2 bytes per sample)

Starting playback...

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[fbdev2] Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

[swscaler @ 0xb5eff578]BICUBIC scaler, from yuv420p to rgb565le using C

VO: [fbdev2] 800x480 => 800x480 BGR 16-bit  [zoom]

A:   0.0 V:   0.0 A-V: -0.042 ct:  0.001   3/  3 ??% ??% ??,?% 0 0 $<3>