Robert, I would not mind helping out, if I can, I just do not know where to
start. Actual testing, I would think you'd want some one familiar with a
scope / LA, and that person is not me. YET.

Pretty much what I need in the end is all UARTs, all I2C, and all SPI
enabled. My buddy and I have a project that uses every single last pin, and
then some . . . but anyhow I would like to help If i can. My own motivation
would be to get what I want, and the benefit to the community would be
every one gets to use whatever I put together.