On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:14:29 PM UTC-7, RobertCNelson wrote:

> I think this was the real issue..
>

> https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/commit/95f61a4c3c050492c252152f7fff1379c4aa50b4
>

> Running a full rerun right now and so far it looks good..

Hi Robert,

I haven't had any luck yet. The native build on the BBB had a panic while
building node.js. The cross build on my PC is still running (it was waiting
for a password when I returned this morning).

Putty wouldn't let me copy the text from the BBB console, so had to do a
screen capture. See file attached.

It looks like something went wrong with the SD card driver. I thought the
root partition may have run out of space, but it had 1.9GB free after the
reset.

I am using an 8GB SD card with ubuntu 13.10. Do you know how much space is
required to run the native image builder script?

Also, is there a way to restart the script without redoing all the
downloads etc again?

Thanks again.

Dennis Cote