On Friday, March 14, 2014 8:54:08 AM UTC-6, RobertCNelson wrote:

> I've started an offical page at:
>
> http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to nitpick, but this new "official" page is wrong right out of
the gate.

It says it is "about running an ARM EABI Debian" distribution. The Debian
page at https://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort says this is different than the
newer armhf ABI which I believe is the basis for your images. Getting this
kind of basic stuff correct is important.

Also, the description of how to set the timezone to your local timezone so
that the clock displays local wall clock time is terse to point of extreme.
It is not at all clear what the listed commands do, or why you might want
to use them.

Dennis Cote