I see a 2014-03-26 image has appeared.  Unfortunately when I flash [1] and
boot from it, it appears to never leave u-boot.  Just 3 LEDs light and it
just hangs.

I try this on two SD cards and both had the same behavior.

--Mark

[1]
http://rcn-ee.net/deb/testing/2014-03-26/bone-debian-7.4-2014-03-26-2gb.img.xz