fwiw, I'm seeing what *appears* to be this same issue on the latest board
I've bought - occasionally there is no Ethernet connectivity on power-up, a
physical power off/on always resolves it...

This is a rev B board, running the latest Debian test image with beta 3.13
kernel, and has happened on both USB and DC power.

Regards,
Jon