The 5V is fine (maybe a little spike of 0.8V after 60 ms PS).

However, the 3.3V gives a strange 2-stage powerup cycle. I compared a
revision A5C to a revision A6, see plots below.

As can be seen the A5C has a 'normal ' powerup cycle on the 3.3V, but the
A6 a 2-stage powerup cycle. May this cause any problems with PHY?

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-oYQffwcsuTE/Uyrx4haRJUI/AAAAAAAACC8/cW3xQual_Q8/s1600/20140320_143534.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_veLX8dOp6w/Uyrx2A6EsRI/AAAAAAAACC0/fOMrXaeqSfE/s1600/20140320_142321.jpg>