Forth is awesome. Last time I had a paying gig in Forth was about 1985, I
think. It was to control a big lighted display board (and garage heater!).
So it was basically a 160 x 32 monochrome graphics editor with fonts and
wipe effects, done on an Apple II (8-bit 6502 processor, 1 MHz, 32k of
RAM). No other language squeezes into tight spots like that.