Hi Brandon

I read through the link, very informative thanks.I can create a thread to
do the polling and signal me when its ready.
But how to really write an ISR in arm. I see a lot of guides but they say
that it will work in Intel processors but they are not sure about ARM.
For sure from my readings i see that i need a kernel object to handle an
ISR, But how to really do that.
One example about how to handle interrupts is in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15245626/simple-interrupt-handler-request-irq-returns-error-code-22
The other one is request_threaded_irq() as mentioned by Kavita in the above
post.
Is there any How to and guide to writing one. Any links.
Thanks.