As I look at the Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, etc, I see the possibility of using
this small platform to carry curricula.  Would like input on the Beagleboard
Black and the Beagleboard.

I have been developing Special Education curricula over the past decade, and
have the idea of placing everything I've developed onto a board for a student
to use independently. My thought was to have a Linux operating system preloaded
with all the curricula, PDFs, html, videos, etc. The student would simply have
a plug and play access to all the resources on the board. I would like some
feedback from users if the platforms could support this idea. I have the very
little knowledge in this area and looking to learn.

Any input on function, Pros and Cons of each board

If this is feasible I would prototype for beta within 1 month and demo in
October.

Thanks, Ken