There are more than a few comparison articles online. Some I've bookmarked
in my journey are:

http://makezine.com/magazine/how-to-choose-the-right-platform-raspberry-pi-or-beaglebone-black/
http://www.doctormonk.com/2013/07/raspberry-pi-vs-beaglebone-black.html
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-pick-the-right-electronics-board-for-your-diy-pr-742869540

Based on your criteria, either board will work fine. Note that BBB is truly
plug-and-play while the Raspberry Pi requires some (minimal) setup
preparation.