Hey TJF,

I'm currently working on underwater ultrasonic sound and wonder if you
think that with your library can produce constant and reliant ADC input
at sample rates of 200Khz per pin. On top of that I'm interested to see
version 0.2 and the ring buffer you're been talking about.

Since it seems that you've already been able to produce results with the
ring buffer, I only need to read ADC input right now and I'm on a tight
schedule right now I would like to ask you if you want to provide a test
version of said feature. I can provide the results of the tests.

Greetings,
Nils Kohrs