Hello Nils,

thanks for feedback!

The maximum sample rate is limited by the ADC subsystem. It's 159 kS/s (15
cycles @ 2.4 MHz + safety buffer) for a single step (channel). It neither
matters if you operate in RB or MM mode, nor if you use FB or C compilers.

For me, writing C examples is exhausting and time consuming. For an
experianced C programmer it should be easy to translate the FB examples
*rb_oszi* and *triggers*, where you can find the code you're loocking for.
(I'd appreciate it if I can include such a translation in to the
documentation.)

For maximum sample rate you've to configure a customized step with no
delays and no avaraging. And you've to activate this step only, like

pruio_adc_setStep(Io, 9, 4, 0, 0, 0); // step 9 for AIN-4

pruio_config(Io, Samples, 1 << 9, 6285, 4); // '1 << 9' -> step 9, '6285'
ns -> 159.1 kHz

pruio_rb_start(Io);

BR