Hi all.
I am trying to use Netinstall script, provided here
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/netinstall ( Thanks to you, mr Robert C.
Nelson, for the great job!).
I managed to run just fine the installer but, when I am supposed to select
a disk for install, I get "no disk available". Don't know if I am getting
something wrong here, but i wish I could create a SD card for my
architecture with a bootable Debian wheezy.
Up to the disk selection, everything run smoothly.
What am I getting wrong?

Thanks!
Paulo Sherring.