Michael,

here is a module based on BBB schematics except for HDMI and eMMC. It was
tested in a Temperature Chamber to comply with industrial requirements:
http://www.mentorel.com/product/usomiq-am335x/
fully -40 +85 C compatible!

>>> http://beagleboard.org/

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy