From:  JAY KOTHARI <jaikothar...@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 9:56 PM
To:  "beagleboard@googlegroups.com" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  Re: [beagleboard] bmp085 with uext connection with BBB

> I belive that they may not provide required current. But would it cause by BBB
> not to power on?
The pull up resistors will have nothing to do with BBB power up. My bet is
you have something connected to LCD_DATA[15..0] which changes the startup
mode of the BBB. Anything connected to these pins must be isolated until
after the SYS_RESETn goes high. Use a high impedance buffer to isolate these
signals and gate then with SYS_RESETn.

Regards,
John