There is only one question: how will you solder this SOM? There is only one
answer: nohow unless you have a professional infrared solder station. Do
enthusiasts have professional equipment? No.

BBB is the best solution for enthusiasts.

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mentorel.company