Hello,

Ok, i work over a color sorting project in food industry with minimum
cost. I have decided to use BeagleboneBlack and OpenCV. The problem
occured is the camera...

As far as i know (google) my only option is a usb webcam. (far more
choises for RaPi). The camera will be used only for snapshots, so it
shoud provide the minimum and always the same response time.

I dont know if a webcam could fill these needs. Please, suggest an
affordable webcam (50E is max) or other solutions.

A camera cape together with a quality lens would provide you with much better images than a webcam.

You might use an industrial camera connected to the BeagleBoneBlack. Such a camera together with a quality lens would even be more robust. Some camera manufacturers (IDS Imaging, for instance) offer Raspberry Linux drivers for their cameras and might be able to provide you with drivers for Linux on BeagleBone, if you ask them.

Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Keck
Institut für Produktionsmesstechnik