> *Yeap... just:*
>
> * git clone https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel/
> <https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel/>*
> * cd bb-kernel/*
> * git checkout origin/am33x-v4.3 -b tmp*
> * ./build_deb.sh*
>
> * (menuconfig loads -> enable uio_pruss)*
>
> * copy linux-image*.deb to board, run: sudo dpkg -i linux-image*.deb*
> * then reboot..*

Thanks for that Robert, it is as easy as I thought it might be - But I was
not sure. As for what ti runs on their kernel, I personally do not care one
way or the other. But I do have a problem with previously working bit and
pieces becoming broken because of it. But I digress, this would be why it
would be refereed to as a "testing branch" I suppose. So far though, I'm
seeing mostly a lot of good in 4.x, and would hate to have to revert to the
"stone age" as it were . . .