I have tried run defferent images from SD:

1.Debian 2015-07-28 console with *u-boot v2015.01* writed to unallocated
space in front of first partition -* 2 second delay remains*
2.Jessie Snapshot console with *u-boot v2015.10* writed to unallocated
space in front of first partition -* 2 second delay remains*
3. Angstrom v2012.12 (kernel 3.8.13) with *u-boot 2013.04-dirty* writed to
FAT32-MLO BOOT partition - *start immediately after plug in power supply*

So, I assumed that the problem is in the method of placing the loader. But
if replace u-boot v2015.01 with u-boot v2013.04, then delay disappears. The
new version has something that leads to a pause. What could it be?