Thanks Robert.

I found the file and everything seams legit.  The real issue I was trying
to solve was that when plugging this device in to the USB input I was not
getting the corresponding /dev/USBX's.

After doing a
modprobe option
echo 1bc7 1201 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/drivers/option1/new_id

I now see my /dev/USB1 thru /dev/USB6

Why do I have to do these manual commands?  I guess I can scripts these on
boot but is there a better option.

Kind Regards,

Matt