Could  you please rephrase what exacly I need to do?

W dniu 2015-12-14 o 12:30, Maxim Podbereznyy pisze:

strace

14 Дек 2015 г. 11:48 пользователь "Bremenpl" <breme...@gmail.com> написал:
I tried that.

W dniu 2015-12-14 o 09:46, Maxim Podbereznyy pisze:

Login as root and test the same

12 Дек 2015 г. 23:12 пользователь "bremenpl" <breme...@gmail.com> написал:
Hello there,
I have been trying to setup qt enviroment for bbb for a long time now but it always failed at some point. This time I have followed exacly every single step in Derek Molloys tutorial here: http://exploringbeaglebone.com/chapter11/

For now, I am at the point where manually compiled test gui app is working, but when I compile using Qt Creator i get messege: undefined symbol: _ZN7QWidget8qwsEventEP8QWSEvent

To fix that, as user stated in the blog I copied whole lib folder from my qt everywhere folder from host to bbb. But that not only disallowed me to run the test gui app that was working before, but also gave me more errors. Now it says I cannot load library icui18n. It also says "Qt for Embedded Lnux data directory is not owned by user 0" If i try to run as root:

This is
debian@beaglebone:~$ sudo ./tests -qws
Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library icui18n: (libicui18n.so.52: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)"
Qt for Embedded Linux data directory is not owned by user 0
debian@beaglebone
:~$

When I run the executable, the app opens for a sec but when I move my mouse the screen is getting erased and I can see what is behind it... I dont know if I explain it well enough... It doesnt work though.

This is a pity and I dont understand why can I compile a simple qt program with command line and run it but not one using Qt creator (before i copy the libraries).

I am really desperate right now, I am struggling with this problem for a long long time. I would really apreciate help.
I am using:
Qt Creator 3.3.2
gnu-eabihf cross compiller
qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.2

My host is:
Linux vm-debian 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt11-1+deb8u3 (2015-08-04) x86_64 GNU/Linux

My beagle is:
Linux beaglebone 3.8.13-bone79 #1 SMP Tue Oct 13 20:44:55 UTC 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux

Please help... I will provide all other information that can help solve this problem.

Bremenpl

Bremenpl