      From: "chris.yor...@gmail.com" <chris.yor...@gmail.com>
 To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Cc: chris.yor...@gmail.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 11:35 AM
 Subject: [beagleboard] Re: AM335x Beaglebone Black Python Programming Scripts

You guys are a tough crowd!  We'll take this offline with the customer. -Chris
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 8:25:51 AM UTC-5, chris....@gmail.com wrote:
Team,Our customer is trying to utilize the Beaglebone Black, running Python
scripts, to program the SimpleLink CC3200.Can you answer a question at the
bottom of the attached reference document? (“We could not find documentation on
how to run python scripts on beaglebone-black (Linux) like it has mentioned for
Windows.  It would be helpful if we can get this information.”)  In other
words, what is the command line to run the script on BBB (like
“ImageProgramming.exe -p 2 -i hib.bin” on Windows)?Regards,Chris-----
Questionsregarding Embedded Programming 1.      We are able to program the
evaluation board byconnecting it to PC via USB. Results are as follows.

  2.      But when we tried to program the evaluation board byusing RS232 to
TTL converter, we were unsuccessful, screen shot of CommandPrompt and Snap shot
of the setup are as below.

  3.      We could not find documentation on how to run pythonscripts on
beaglebone-black (Linux) like it has mentioned for Windows. It wouldbe helpful
if we can get those information.