I ought to qualify what I am saying here. To be clear this application does
not appear to be looking for a spidev2.0. All said I am still not getting a
change in state. I had a similar problem with GPIO's yet that went away
with the latests updates, this however seems to be sticking. No change. Am
I missing something here ?