Hi William and Peter...

root@beaglebone:~# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
arc4                    1691  2
zd1211rw               43946  0

mac80211              424813  1 zd1211rw
cfg80211              354018  2 mac80211,zd1211rw
rfkill                 16672  2 cfg80211
g_multi                50407  2
libcomposite           15028  1 g_multi
omap_rng                4062  0
mt7601Usta            639170  0

Using the modprobe w1-gpio produces no output.

Is this where the problem is?

Thanks

Matt