> Ah. I had that line commented out. The install fixes the uname_r= line,
> but I guess it doesn't adjust (or add) a dtb line. On top of that, looks
> like 3.19.3-bone4 doesn't install the am335x-bonegreen.dtb. Copying that
> file from 4.4.6 doesn't seem to be sufficient (it hangs at "Starting
> Kernel…").

Sorry, still haven't master my time machine..

3.19.3-bone4 -> Mar 27, 2015

Bone Green: -> May 15, 2015

http://makezine.com/2015/05/15/announcing-new-beaglebone-green/

While i did have a pre-production prototype, a few things where in flux, so
i had pushed basic support on: May 12, 2015:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel/commit/885e0e5d256c2b041f80543c2ef37a7e24383986

So it was added in the am33x-v4.0 branch and the first tag with support
was: 4.0.2-bone2

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/