Update: I think *I* created am335x-boneblack-audio-emmc.dts, adding to my own
confusion. Sorry about that.
-------------
There's not quite a 1-1 correspondence between black and green DTS files. I
wouldn't expect there to be, except where the hardware on the two overlap.

In this specific case, I noticed that while there is a
am335x-boneblack-audio-emmc.dts, there's no corresponding
am335x-bonegreen-audio-emmc.dts. It seems the boneblack one is equivalent to
the am335x-bonegreen.dts plus two entries for clk_mcasp0. I assume the lack of
an explicit am335x-bonegreen-audio-emmc.dts is just a minor oversight? I can
imagine it gets unwieldy to try to have every possible .dts for each of the
boards.

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a more specific reason why the green
version of the file doesn't exist.

I used am335x-boneblack-audio-emmc.dts, and it seems to work fine in
4.4.7-bone-rt-r9 (aside from the other audio issues that arise).

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/095C0B5B-31DB-4D54-A310-96A87507A9F3%40latencyzero.com.