On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 8:32 PM, William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Force yourself to write a diary every day. Or worklog if you prefer that
> term.
>
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:
>
>> It used to work, even in some early 4.0.x or 4.1.x kernels, I thought.
>> Not sure, though; been a while. I'm not very good about documenting each
>> change and recording the outcome (it's hard when you're in a
>> trial-and-error cycle, and then walk away for days or weeks). I end up
>> repeating experiments a lot :-(

+ push everything you do a private git tree..  Or a private internal wiki..

There's many times i've found something i tried years ago, but finally
figured it out..  Even if initially looked like crap, keep it..

my short term memory is pretty much toast, writing it down is the only way
my mind remembers..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYgvEt80jPyhXfEaUBQUt3jwdWK6A9i_wySMzDdv5iUuTA%40mail.gmail.com.