Rick, ah I gotcha now I guess. I'd have to use this ->
http://pastebin.com/Wja7ZQRk edit out the edma include line, compile, and
then load that up as my dtb= line. Then, perhaps the audio cape will load.
It seems as though the McASP stuff has been rewritten since 3.8.x, and the
clk_mcasp0 "object" either got renamed, or removed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoXn2E%3DUU%3DFikyd4OhhT6%3Ds1qdSQS2_M8jR_eW9g80G0Q%40mail.gmail.com.