Anyway, if you have a device tree "compatible=uio" definition for any node
in any device tree. It seems that udev rule will hammer the crap out of the
system until the udev rule can actually do what it wants to.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORo2yNpR7dJ94gHyLW4f0-UoJ%3D4P6hFX%2BLyhwHMjakGWJQ%40mail.gmail.com.