> 1. Haha! It does? Must have missed it when I looked on the pinmap.
> 2. Tried to disable universal cape, makes no difference.
>
> Anyways. I still want to get it to work. Have spent so much time on it,
> and I would hate to just let it go. Even though I probably won't use it. I
> also need to get a spi to uart chip (max14830) to work, which has almost
> the same configuration so I'm hoping that solving this issue, will also
> solve the max14830.
>
> I will try out your tool, looks very promising ;) Thanks for the help.

Well, you're device tree would simply be for SPI anyway. Since thats the
bus you're using. Also, so you know the mcp2515 driver already exists, so I
forget whatexactly the module name is, but something like $ sudo modprobe
mcp25xx should just work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORr2YTJxoHPX%2B5%2B%3D0WR453ZpbHCPm8HEKJ_0kCn7MLVcQQ%40mail.gmail.com.