On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org>
wrote:

> Read the datasheet. It will tell you the state of the pin after reset,
> before the SW has run..

I don't really care the status in short moment. The reason behind my
question is:

"
​I want the pin to be 0V when PWM is working, because I want to reduce the
power drain from my BeagleBone board to feed the PWM pin. It is similar to
why we have GPIO at 0V to turn on the LED."

It will be good if you can point me where to read in the datasheet. I feel
difficulty reading the whole document.

--
Quân
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAL-RyxirdVvHhqbzPUa7xYSx03r6MG2NrU0ouMsxv%2BJVQmX1rw%40mail.gmail.com.