This problem will not occur when burning eMMC. This problem will only occur
when removing the 5V rail.

BTW, do not flash eMMC with USB power as this will not work. Always use a good
5V power supply connected to the 5V plug.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/D8B97450-2229-4137-8B36-A6D59CC90D01%40gmail.com.