> On Oct 14, 2016, at 2:41 PM, Mark A. Yoder <mark.a.yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've just handed off my BBBlue to a student team to interface it to SparkFun
> robot[1].
>
> Where should I point them to get current information on the Blue?  For
> example, what image should they be running?

We can discuss here, but be sensitive to the idea that no one else has one of
these yet. Well, almost.

You can grab a fresh IoT image from https://builds.beagleboard.org or one of
the snapshots from Robert under his testing directory. He and I discussed
updating http://beagleboard.org/latest-images this coming Monday.

You should check out http://GitHub.com/StrawsonDesign/Robotics_Cape_Installer
and http://strawsondesign.com for setup/API information.

Let us know how it goes. Take pictures, but hold them close to the vest until
the public beta.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/B23C2E78-D314-4924-8BB6-3FCE965277D0%40gmail.com.