I'm following a tutorial to learn to use beaglebone, and to change gpio
configuration for each boot...

I compile an DTBO file and i try to copy it in the following location:
/sys/firmware with the command:
*sudo cp myFile.dtbo /sys/firmware*
But, the system return me :
cp: cannot create regular file `/sys/firmware/myFile.dtbo`: No such file or
Of course my file exist ...

So i dont know what i shoud do to realise that...

Please help me! And sorry for my poor English...