Hello,

I am working out of a book. It is called "30 Beaglebone Black Projects for
the Evil Genius." The author has a GitHub.com page online
at https://github.com/ChristopherRush/BB-Evil-Genius. I am on Project16.js
and Project16.html. I have gotten scores of error codes. I have been
unsuccessful updating my Bonescript and Socket.io languages on the BBGW.

If there are any people out there working out of this specific book, please
join in. I can sure use some advice and further understanding.

I know it is me that cannot make the software work with my current
configuration(s).

Seth

P.S. If you need additional info, please contact me. Thank you and Geaux
Cajuns!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ff346423-c534-45ef-8d6d-b51ec5799c01%40googlegroups.com.